16 June 2010

E3: Bulletstorm

Out came Cliffy B to the E3 stage to show off Epic's latest offering, Bulletstorm. And then I retched. Not at Cliffy B's ever-increasing smug douchiness, no, I retched at Bulletstorm. Sure, the graphics are nice, and the over-the-top gameplay is something you and I should like, but.. Argh, the voice acting is awful! That is a forgivable sin, but argh the script is fucking AWFUL. Those in a pair can be just barely forgivable, but ARGH, an enemy just made fart noises upon being shot in the ass. Fart noises? In my game? It's more likely than you think. And more annoying too. We're not 12 anymore, Cliffy. I understand you're making this game over-the-top, but that doesn't mean you have to go all Terrance-and-fucking-Phillip on us.

What say ye, o faithful readers of OBG? Yay or nay on Bulletstorm?

0 comments:

Post a Comment